Projects per year
* The importance of entrepreneurship for modern economies; the degree of entrepeneurship in Belgium vs. other countries
* Industrial dynamics and dynamics of innovation
* business ecosystems; the role of standards, network effects and industrial clusters
* concepts and tools to assess startup projects
* financing growth oriented startups: business angels, venture capital, industrial partners...
* entrepreneurial teams
* entrepreneurial and B2B marketing
* corporate entrepreneurship
* patents and intellectual property rights
* the role of government in promoting entrepeneurship, government measures in Belgium
* business plans and valuation of startups
* Students receive a realistic feel of the reality of (growth oriented) entrepreneurship.
* Students receive insights in the economic importance of entrepreneurship ?
* Students receive insights in strategic and managerial aspects of entrepreneurial ventures ?
* Students receive insights in the policy tools used by governments to promote entrepreneurship
|Specialist publication||(technological) entrepreneurship lecture notes|
|Publication status||Published - 15 Sep 2009|
Bibliographical notemarc goldchstein
- entrepreneurship technology innovation
- 2 Finished
1/01/08 → 30/06/10
1/01/07 → 31/12/09
Sara Van Overmeire (Organiser)1 Oct 2007 → 31 Dec 2012
Activity: Participating in or organising an event › Participation in workshop, seminar